Matcha Innovation 2019
In a patented process, Matcha powder and fresh water is kneaded into a dough, extrudedthrough a machine resembling a pasta maker. dried and cut to obtain the thin prism, needle-like shape that resembles pine leaves.
Hot brew: Put 1-2 spoons of Matcha needles into a cup. Pour about 80ml of hot water (max. 80°C). Steep for about 1 minute. Stir with a spoon before drinking to get an even liquor. No need to remove the Matcha needles from the cup. For second, third brews onwards, just add water and stir before drinking.
Cold brew: Put 5 spoons or more in 1 liter of cold fresh water. Refrigerate overnight. Shake or swirl the bottle gently to get an even liquor before serving. Pour the brewed tea through a strainer.
- Processed Matcha Green Tea Powder into solid Matcha needles
- Culinary Quality – for Daily Use
- Convenient way to prepare a Matcha infusion without using a bamboo whisk
- Clear yellowish green colour, typical green tea taste with a slight sweetness.
- Packaging Options:
- Cardboard Can 30g
- 100% Matcha (Shaded Green Tea Powder, Camellia Sinensis)
- Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture